716 Ashmun St.
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
EST. | 2015
These are uncertain times for sure! Right now, I understand that trust, transparency and safety are at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
I want to assure our guests that The Wicked Sister is taking every safety precaution possible to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff.
I am so grateful for the community support that allowed The Wicked Sister to remain open for business while being closed for dine in.
I’m also so grateful for the amazing & dedicated Wicked Sister Crew that rolled with all the changes and challenges to ensure our customers’ dine-at-home experience was as good as being here!
I understand that not all our guests feel comfortable dining out at this time. The Wicked Sister continues to offer carry out & delivery – including curbside pick up and contactless delivery.
I want all our guests to feel comfortable and welcomed, no matter how they choose to dine with The Wicked Sister.
What you can expect from us
* Increased sanitizing & disinfecting practices
* The Wicked Sister Crew wearing masks to protect you and them
* Reduced seating to allow for appropriate distancing between tables
* The same quality food & service you’ve come to expect from The Wicked Sister
What we ask of you
* Guests are encouraged to wear face masks until seated
* If you are not feeling well or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please choose to dine with us another time
* Please be patient with us as we learn to navigate our “new normal”
The entire Wicked Sister Crew and I are excited to say “Hello!” to our guests again – both our regulars and first timers – We have missed you! It is my pleasure to say, “Welcome back to The Wicked Sister where you’ll be treated like family – from an appropriate social distance – whether you like it or not!”
Cathy Howell, Owner
716 ASHMUN STREET
SAULT STE. MARIE, MI 49783